Monday 1 October 2012

Animal Kingdom

After deciding that I wanted to have a theme using animals,  I then decided that I wanted to base my theme around children's interiors.  This could include wallpapers, chairs and ceramics.  As well as having to look and think about what was happening in the current market with the products that I eventually wanted to produce with my own designs on, I started to concentrate firstly on the animal part of the theme.  Obvious study visits would be to visit the zoo and local parks with pet corners in.  I also visited Manchester Museum.







These are some of the images that I had started to gather for the animal part of the theme.  I thought it would be interesting to use birds such as the peacock and also animals built up in their skeleton form. 

No comments:

Post a Comment